Thursday, September 18, 2014

Black Forest Field Bag

                              I am officially hooked on homemade gear now! To the point where I went out and bought myself a sewing machine..Now I have just been dreaming up different stuff to make and here is the first project.


                              I love bags of all kinds, so naturally I had to whip up a little bag for my first creation. I call it the Black Forest Field Bag. It is kind of a mix between a haversack and a messenger bag, made from black 15 oz. canvas. It's got a main compartment with slots for pens, tool, etc., a separate sleeve in the back for ipad, journal, etc.. and a zip pocket in the front. It's also got some molle webbing for adding extra gear to the outside of the bag, solid brass hardware, heavy duty nylon strapping and a strip of velcro in the front for patch display.



Front zipper pocket is perfect for a wallet and whatever else you want to have extra secure.

Here's the back panel with pen and tool slots.


Also made a journal satchel, with pen and harmonica storage

This shows the back sleeve, with a flap cover to protect from dust.

Back sleeve area, perfect for Ipad Mini!!




No comments:

Post a Comment